HostCamp 1.0 will take place next month in a private atmosphere that will act as a playground for the professionals who wish to advance WordPress infrastructure.
We tried to gather WordPress experts from around the world who have a tangible and weighty background in this industry and can startle conversations on diverse topics, covering both the technical and non-technical aspects, in a light event format—the unconference way.
In the first part of the day we will be joined by:
- Kevin Ohashi, CEO at Review Signal– will hold a presentation about Ethics in WordPress
- Jenny Wong, Engineering Manager at Human Made Global– PHP Versions
- Tony Perez, GM (VP) Security Product Group at GoDaddy– Malware
- Călin Don, Co-founder & CTO at Presslabs– Technology Explorations
- Jonathan Wold, Ecosystem Consultant, Formerly VP of Strategy at XWP– Integrations
And after a well-deserved lunch and informal networking session, we will have more ideas spinning alongside:
- Adam Silverstein, Lead Web Engineer at 10up– Contribution
- Chris Lema, VP of Products at Liquid Web, public speaker and blogger– Bundling
- Miriam Schwab, co-Founder and CTO at Strattic– Serverless
- Akshat Choudhary, Founder of BlogVault– Portability.
Thus we conclude our agenda for the first edition of HostCamp. Let’s do this!
Later edit: unfortunately, our Contribution track facilitator Adam Silverstein could not join us anymore for the first edition of HostCamp. On a more positive note, we are happy to announce that Mike Schroder, a WordPress Committer and Full-time WordPress Contributor Consultant for GoDaddy has accepted our invitation to facilitate the upcoming valuable discussions on this track.